Desert City Construction Pack is the ultimate pack with all the entities that you will need to construct a fantasy middle-eastern or mediterranean city in any desirable size. You can make a big city as in the video or multiple small cities scattered around. It is all up to you.
The collection contains over 100 entities that can be used individually or in combination to create any unique city. The Polygon range is between 100 and 3000 (only one model has around 4700 poly and the rest are below 3000). It should be able to run in most medium range computers.
The types of models in this pack:
1) Building a water barrier and it consists of 5 models. You will have to be in Grid mode for item placement (they will snap automatically)
2) Barrels static models for decoration purposes. They are 5 items
3) There are around 46 buildings and 5 shops
4) There are 3 type of towers and 2 shop types
5) A wall and tower and can be used by clicking the B key twice to be in Grid mode for placement.
6) Date trees are available to give a warn or desert environment.
7) couple of pots, stairs and boat
8) Some extra items are added from Medieval Pack
Check the Youtube video link of the city made by this pack:
1) The performance of your game will depend on how you construct your city. If used wisely, you should be able to make a very beautiful city.
2) To make the sea barrier as in the video, you need to LOCK your models and then use the terrain tools to remove the terrain from the items.
If you are looking for high quality assets with a small digital footprint, then Sula work is the answer. Great mixture of elements to be interconnected in numerous ways with great follow-up support. Looking forward to creating a mystical Arabian Nights Fantasy level with the this Desert City Pack. Great work Sula!