This script creates a Survival game where player needs to find food, water and shelter in order to survive. Each Survival parameter gradually increases until it reaches 100 %. If RPG Module is used, this activates the Weak state. When two or more Survival parameters have reached 100 %, player starts losing HP.
Player's actions affect the increase speed of Survival parameters. Hunger and Thirst increase faster if player carries more weapons. Tiredness increases faster if player is running or holding a weapon or a flashlight.
Survival parameters can be decreased by collecting the Survival items (Food, Drink, Adrenaline) and reset by reaching certain zones (Rest Zone resets Tiredness and Water Zone resets Thirst).
How to use:
1) Place an entity to a map
2) Set the AI System:Main to moshroom_survival_global.lua
3) Set the Static Mode boolean to Off, Alway Active to Yes and IsImmobile to Yes
4) Set the Strength value of the entity to adjust the growth speed of the Survival parameters (recommended: 100 - 1000)
5) Place an entity to a map
6) Set the AI System:Main to moshroom_survival_food.lua, moshroom_survival_drink.lua or moshroom_survival_adrenaline.lua
7) Set the Static Mode boolean to Off
8) Set the Strength value of the entity to adjust how much the collectable decreases the particula Survival parameter
9) Place a zone to a map
10) Set the AI System:Main to moshroom_survival_restzone.lua or moshroom_survival_waterzone.lua
11) Set the Sound0 to add sound to the zone
12) Place an entity to a map
13) Set the AI System:Main to moshroom_survival_hud_example.lua
14) Set the Static Mode boolean to Off, Alway Active to Yes and IsImmobile to Yes
For support, please visit this thread in the GameGuru forum:
NOTE: This script may conflict with existing or future implementations of a similar feature provided in the core product, and users are recommended to research any existing functionality provided before purchasing this script.