KrutoGamer HUD RED
Included 1 script, 1 demo map, 2 png images.
A simple bar of player health points.
 Health bar is filled 100% when the player health is 700
points (script kg_hud_red_001.lua
 Health is divided into 7 sections. One section = 100 health points.
-  Add any entity to your level
-  Set the properties for the entity Always Active=Yes and Static Mode=No
-  Add the [/b][b]kg_hud_red_001.lua[/b] script to the entity section of the script
-  Done!
- You can change all the KrutoGamer HUD RED words on the screen via variables in the script. Use Notepad to open [/b][b]kg_hud_red_001.lua[/b]. Find the line "customization". Change the words "[b]HP" "No Ammo" "[R]eload" in the script variables to any other ones, if necessary. Done!
- KrutoGamer HUD RED uses PNG images that are found here scriptbank\KrutoGamer\kg_hud_red\images
- If you move these images to a different location, then you will have to make changes to the HUD scripts. You will need to specify new links to images in the script.
- In the "mapbank" folder, you will find a demo map named KrutoGamerHUDRED.fpm, which shows how everything works.
- Recommended screen resolution is 1920 x 1080. All KrutoGamer scripts are optimized and tested for the screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
If you use a melee weapon, the HUD with the amount of ammunition disappears from the screen. Ammunition is only visible when it is required. When your gun has 1 ammo, then the ammo counter is hidden. If your gun is out of ammo, then "No Ammo
"is displayed on the screen. It is best to use this HUD with weapons that have automatic reloading disabled. When you need to recharge, the word "[R]eload
" is displayed on the screen.
I really hope that everyone will like KrutoGamer HUD RED.