A robot monster vocalization sound library with 172 high-quality sound effects, ready for use in the video game and trailer.
The library includes vocalization sound effects of a robotic monster, made in the dark style.
Vocalizations are perfect for voicing a robotic character, monster, mutant, alien, and otherworldly creatures.
Short Audio Preview: https://soundcloud.com/magic-sound-effects/robot-monster-vocalizations-vol-1-preview
Full Audio Preview: https://youtu.be/_r-k0YrzBM8
Sound List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x419xvcsaibcd4k/MSE%20-%20Robot%20Monster%20Vocalizations%20vol.1.pdf?dl=0
The collection contains 172 professionally designed vocalization one-shot sound effects, divided into:
• attack, battle shouts, death, growl, pain, roar, snarl, victory shouts.
• exert and effort, groan, idle and speech, jump and actions, laugh, sad and upset, snort and grunt.
Each vocal action includes from 4 to 24 variations. Among the attacking type of vocalizations there are both short and long ones, the pain type vocalizations also have different lengths. The sound package also contains neutral voices.
• 172 game-ready sound effects.
• wav, 44.1 khz, 16 bit, stereo.
• ogg, 440 kb/s, stereo.
• 15 voice actions.
• attack (20), battle shouts (8), death (16), growl (20), pain (16), roar (24), snarl (8), victory shouts (12).
• exert and effort (8), groan (8), idle and speech (4), jump and actions (8), laugh (4), sad and upset (4), snort and grunt (12).
• great for robot characters and enemy characters and bosses.
• perfect for trailers, RPG games, horror games.
• minutes of audio: 4 minutes 08 seconds.
For support and other questions
, please send an email to: [email protected]