A golem vocalization sound library with 164 high-quality big-monster sound effects, ready for use in the video game and trailer.
The golem is a creature of enormous size, with monstrous strength, hardy and agile, with a low voice and stone fortitude. They are often found near lonely rocks. All of its qualities formed the basis of the creature's creation and vocalization design.Sounds are great for creating the voices of a giant, titan, troll, devil, dinosaur, and other big monsters.
Audio Preview: https://soundcloud.com/magic-sound-effects/golem-vocalizations-preview
Full Audio Preview: https://youtu.be/TvWp8CYA4wc
Sound List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cehk3u25hqemgw/MSE%20-%20Golem%20Vocalizations.pdf?dl=0
The collection contains 164 professionally designed vocalization one-shot sound effects, divided into:
• attack, battle shouts, death, growl, pain, roar, snarl, victory shouts.
• cough, exert, groan, idle, jumping, laugh, sad, snort, tired.
Each vocal action includes from 4 to 16 variations. Among the attacking type of vocalizations there are both short and long ones, the pain type vocalizations also have different lengths. The sound package also contains neutral voices.
• 164 game-ready sound effects.
• wav, 44.1 khz, 16 bit, stereo.
• ogg, 440 kb/s, stereo.
• 17 voice actions.
• attack (16), battle shouts (12), death (16), growl (16), pain (16), roar (16), snarl (8), victory shouts (12).
• cough (4), exert (4), groan (8), idle (8), jumping (8), laugh (4), sad (4), snort (8), tired (4).
• great for golem, rock golem, giant, titan, troll, guardian, devil, dinosaur, and other big monsters.
• perfect for trailers, fantasy games, horror games.
• minutes of audio: 4 minutes 06 seconds.
For support and other questions
, please send an email to: [email protected]