GameCreator Store connects creative artists, musicians and developers with more than 200,000 enthusiastic game developers.

Can you create models, themed atmospheric music or game code for the game development community? If so read on to find out more about the benefits of selling on the Game Creator Store.

Step 1
Sign up to become a store seller
Step 2
Follow the easy to use guides on how to prepare your assets
Step 3
Upload your assets for approval
Step 4
Once approved your assets will be published live onto the store

Interested?

Start Selling

Frequently Asked Questions

How much will I earn?

You will keep 70% of your asset sales. The other 30% goes towards covering our costs and paying the payment provider fees.

Can I sell my assets elsewhere?

Sure, you are free to list your asset on as many other websites as you wish!

Can I sell code, plugins and engines?

You can sell almost anything on the store, if you have something to sell we don't list in the seller area just contact us and we will be able to help.

How will I get paid?

We normally pay your earnings via PayPal transfer. However in some cases we will send via bank transfer.

What happens when I upload an asset?

We will check your upload for quality control reasons, we will then either accept your item or reject it and provide feedback on how you can meet the requirements.